Solo-Baric L7 Subwoofer technology continues to maintain the title as the first and foremost authority on bass. It was the world's first patented square subwoofer, supplying the extra decibels needed for deep, musical bass in a mobile audio system. The Solo-Baric's cutting-edge, square-sub design ultimately means more cone area, more air displacement and, therefore, more decibels than a conventional round woofer. With a patented corner-ribbed, double-stitched Santoprene surround helping to hold the massive motor structure in place, the Solo-Baric L7 provides durability at a high excursion without compromising sound quality.
Tough-as-nails steel basket with perimeter venting for toughness 4-Ohm dual voice coil IMPED See More Price and Review Details >>
If you’re looking for top recommended Kicker 12" Solo-Baric L7 Car Subwoofer 4 OHM DVC 11S12L74, then Kicker 12" Solo-Baric L7 Car Subwoofer 4 OHM DVC 11S12L74 is our suggestion. Many good reviews already proving the quality of this product. The Kicker 12" Solo-Baric L7 Car Subwoofer 4 OHM DVC 11S12L74 completed with a lot of capabilities which makes it great product. If you wish to know further of this location finding tools, just read its main features below.
Kicker 12" Solo-Baric L7 Car Subwoofer 4 OHM DVC 11S12L74 Key Features
- The newest square masterpiece is relentless, delivering more decibels with the patented extra cone area
- As a Solo-Baric subwoofer, it uses KICKER's most innovative concepts and technology
- One-piece SoloKon with full back bracing for toughness and zero distortion
- Reliable stitched surround for minimizing cone flex
- Heat-dissipating, solid pole piece and high-temp coil wire for longer woofer life